RESERVED $52.75 - $29.75 VIP PACKAGES AVAILABLE (SEE DETAILS BELOW)
HOME FREE DIVE BAR SAINTS WORLD TOUR EXPERIENCES VIP:
Come join Home Free in the place to heal and the place to (hopefully not) hurt, the church
of The Dive Bar Saints. Home Free's hosting VIP experiences before the show, giving a
chance for their congregation to get together and celebrate good music.
Fans will be treated to exclusive performances, story telling, Q&A with the band, photo and
autograph sessions and everyone will walk away a copy of their new album, Dive Bar
VIP Experiences are available as add-ons only in two forms: "The Ultimate VIP Experience"
and the "Q&A Experience." VIP Experiences are add-ons only -- they do not grant
admission to the full show. Please make sure to get a ticket to the show as well.
All packages are available at http://www.HomeFreeVIP.com .
Supplies are limited and only while they last.
YOU CAN NOW SELECT YOUR OWN SEATS.
• CLICK ON ANY SECTION IN THE MAP BELOW • BLUE DOTS DENOTE AVAILABLE SEATS • HOVER OVER THE DOT FOR SEATING INFO INCLUDING PRICE • CLICK ON DESIRED SEAT TO ADD TO CART • PLEASE REVIEW CART CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR PURCHASE
• NOTE: ORCH RIGHT IS EVEN NUMBERED SEATS • NOTE: ORCH LEFT IS ODD NUMBERED SEATS • ALL SALES FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES
ALL PATRONS, REGARDLESS OF AGE, WILL REQUIRE A TICKET FOR ENTRY FOR ALL TICKETED PERFORMANCES.
The Wagner Noël Performing Arts Center Box Office, 1 (800) 514-3849 provided by ETIX and www.wagnernoel.com are the only authorized outlets for tickets to performances at the Wagner Noël Performing Arts Center. Tickets purchased from any other sources, such as brokers or secondary market websites, are purchased at your own risk. We urge patrons to purchase tickets only from the Wagner Noël Performing Arts Center. By purchasing from the official ticket provider, you are assured that the ticket you receive is valid and being sold to you at face value.
When you buy from someone other than the Wagner Noël Performing Arts Center:
• We cannot guarantee that your tickets are genuine
• You almost always pay more than face value
• We cannot replace lost or stolen tickets or help to resolve any ticketing issues
• We cannot contact you with information on show cancellations, time changes or other useful information