Pub Station Presents Concert at ZooMontana; Rules and Policies: The gates will open at 5pm for the concert.
Weather: The concert will be held rain or shine. Be prepared for extremes such as heat, wind or rain. Dress accordingly, as the temperature may drop noticeably after sunset. No umbrellas please.
Smoking: NO smoking (cigarettes, e-cigarettes, cigars, pipes, etc.) is allowed on ZooMontana grounds with the exception of the Smoking Area that will be near the front gate.
Photography: Cameras with removable lens, video cameras and recording devices are not allowed.
Food and Beverages: Food and beverages will be available for sale. You are allowed 1 bottle of 16.9 ounce of factory sealed bottled water. No other food or beverages will be allowed.
Seating: You may bring a beach size towel for seating or a small blanket for 2 adults. Low back beach chairs will be allowed but not regular size folding chairs of any kind. *Chair size when open 30" high from the back side ground up and 8" high in the front of the chair up.
No Re-Entry: Once you have entered through the gates, you may NOT exit and re-enter.
Zoo Access: Animals will not be on display during concerts. Access past the Zoo's plaza is prohibited.
• All large bags, cases, parcels and containers are subject to inspection upon entering the venue site.
• Alcoholic beverages
• Animals (exception for certified service animals)
• Bicycles, scooters, skates, Segway's, golf carts or unauthorized means of transportation.
• Coolers or picnic baskets
• Distribution of unauthorized promotional or commercial material.
• Firework, explosives or any other incendiary devices.
• Glass or metal containers
• Aerosol cans or illegal substances
• Weapons of any kind, including guns, knives, pepper spray or handcuffs
• Items that may be deemed a safety hazard or annoyance to participants or guests (balls, frisbees, balloons, any type of projectiles, whistles, musical instruments, laser pointers, etc.
• Large umbrellas, tents or canopies
Some artists break one or two rules. Koe Wetzel breaks pretty much all of them.
The Texas-born singer, songwriter, guitarist, and producer kicks out hard rock hooks with a twang bred in rough and tumble dives, yet meant for stadium stages. For as much as he unapologetically trailblazes between...