Admission tickets are not required between September and February.
This ticket grants you admission to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum's Permanent Exhibition, a three-floor chronology of the Holocaust. You may enter the exhibition during the hour you select, and may remain in the exhibition as long as you like thereafter until the Museum closes.
- This is not a ticket for a tour. Your visit to the Permanent Exhibition will be self-guided.
- Most visitors tend to spend at least 90 minutes in the Permanent Exhibition.
- Remember to allow at least 15 minutes before your ticket time to get through the security line.
- March through August are the busiest times at the Museum, so you should expect large crowds.
- The Museum is kept cool to preserve the artifacts. You may want to bring a sweater or jacket.
- We ask that you respect the dignity of this memorial and the reflection of your fellow visitors.
- Photography is permitted and encouraged in the exhibition, but tripods, flash, and selfie sticks are not allowed.