SUMMER CAMP 2018: 3-DAY PASS MAY 25th-27th 2018---PAYMENT PLAN PHASE B
Terms and Conditions:
In purchasing the SUMMER CAMP 2018: 3-DAY PASS MAY 25th-27th 2018 using the Payment Plan you are agreeing to the following:
• Your total purchase charge for each ticket purchased will be $253.50 and will include:
--Ticket Price ($229.50)
--Convenience Fee ($15.40)
--Facility Fee ($8.60)
• Your first payment plan charge of $86.19 will occur when you complete your initial transaction.
• Your second payment of $83.66 will need to be made on April 1st, 2018
• Your third and final payment of $83.66 will need to be made on May 1st, 2018
• Your second and third charges will need to be made by you on each due date. A link to make payments will be sent via email in the days preceding each due date.
PLEASE NOTE:YOU ARE REQUIRED TO MAKE EACH PAYMENT, PAYMENTS WILL NOT BE AUTOMATICALLY WITHDRAWN.
• ALL SALES ARE FINAL THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. INCOMPLETE PAYMENTS WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
• After the final payment you will receive your tickets via email. At that time you must be able print your tickets—no other delivery method is being offered under the payment plan.
Etix.com, Jay Goldberg Events, & Summer Camp Music Festival LLC are not responsible for lost or stolen tickets sent via US Mail. Customers must report any lost or missing tickets by 48 hours before doors open.
The purchaser and/or bearer of this ticket understands and acknowledges that he/she is purchasing this ticket to the Summer Camp Music Festival and not a particular artist's performance. The Summer Camp Music Festival is an outdoor festival and weather conditions will affect the performances of all entertainers and there is a possibility that a particular performer may or may not be able to perform due to circumstances beyond our control. Thus, the purchaser and/or bearer of this ticket understands, acknowledges and will not expect a refund for the purchase of this ticket for any talent cancellations. Talent line-up and schedule is subject to change at any time.
In addition, the purchaser of this ticket understands and acknowledges that this is a camping festival in a natural and unimproved environment and that as with all camping in natural conditions, there are inherent risks of injury or death due to causes of nature. By purchasing this ticket and choosing to attend Summer Camp Music Festival, the purchaser expressly acknowledges and assumes such risks to injury and agrees to hold Summer Camp Music Festival LLC and Jay Goldberg Events and Entertainment harmless in the event of such injury or death.
By purchasing this ticket, all ticket purchasers and/or bearers are agreeing to our TERMS AND CONDITIONS