- If you are not a member of the museum but would like to join, please click here for additional information and to sign-up. Please note: it may take up to 24 hours to process your information before you are able to secure you complimentary admission tickets online.
- If you arrive later than your scheduled time, you will still be permitted to enter the museum, but you will be required to leave at the end of your scheduled 2-hour session.
- Please note the Museum Store is open but is limited to 3 shoppers at a time.
- The Discovery Room is closed, but various children's activities will be offered in a larger space to accommodate our youngest visitors.
- The Drum Point Lighthouse and Lore Oyster House are closed until further notice due to the health crisis.
- Tickets will NOT be honored if arriving a ½ hour or less prior to closing for the time slot.
We have taken health and safety measures - for you, other guests, our staff and volunteers. You must follow all posted instructions while visiting the Calvert Marine Museum.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is extremely dangerous disease that can lead to severe illness or death. according to the centers for disease control and prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
There are no official guidelines for capacity at tourism attractions in the U.S. Our session capacity has been calculated based on the CDC's 6-foot social distancing guidelines and the square footage of each area of the museum.
By visiting the Calvert Marine Museum, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.