TICKET PRICES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
CFC STAR/BEN.: $4.00
CFC DIR/PRO: $3.00
TICKET SALE DATES
INDIVIDUAL / CFC STAR/BEN. / CFC DIR/PRO Public Onsale: February 6, 2018 12:22 PM to March 1, 2018 5:00 PM
The 19th ANIMATION SHOW OF SHOWS represents the work of artists from eight countries, including nine women. Funny, moving, engaging, and thought-provoking, the ANIMATION SHOW OF SHOWS not only has something for everyone, but is a remarkable and insightful microcosm of our world. Perhaps the most relevant film in the show is a 50-year-old short that was restored by The ANIMATION SHOW OF SHOWS with grants from ASIFA-Hollywood and The National Film Preservation Foundation. “Hangman,” by Paul Julian and Les Goldman, and based on a poem by Maurice Ogden, explores themes of injustice and personal responsibility in its tale of a town whose residents, afraid to speak up, are methodically executed by the title character.
• Can You Do It - Quentin Baillieux, France
• Tiny Big - Lia Bertels, Belgium
• Next Door - Pete Docter, U.S.
• The Alan Dimension - Jac Clinch, UK
• Beautiful Like Elsewhere - Elise Simard, Canada
• Hangman - Paul Julian and Les Goldman, U.S.
• The Battle of San Romano - Georges Schwizgebel, Switzerl
• Gokurosama - Clémentine Frère, Aurore Gal, Yukiko Meignien, Anna Mertz, Robin Migliorelli, Romain Salvini, France
• Dear Basketball - Glen Keane, U.S.
• Island - Max Mörtl and Robert Löbel, Germany
• Unsatisfying - Parallel Studio, France
• My Burden - Niki Lindroth von Bahr, Sweden
• Les Abeilles Domestiques (Domestic Bees) Alexanne Desrosiers, Canada
• Our Wonderful Nature: The Common Chameleon - Tomer Eshed, Germany
• Casino - Steven Woloshen, Canada
• Everything - David OReilly, U.S
Will call tickets may be picked up at The Cary Box Office beginning one hour prior to the movie.