The Delaware State Fairgrounds offers overnight accommodations in the Grove Camping area and the Central camping area with electric and water hook-ups during the fair’s off season (August – June)**
- 30 amp service with some 50 amp service available
- Water hook-up**
- Dump stations
- Restroom and shower facilities**
- Some shaded areas
- Adjacent buildings available to enhance your camping event
- Amenities: restaurants, casino, horse track, and ice rink
- Overnight security
CAMPING RULES & REGULATIONS
- Absolutely no subletting of a space is permitted.
- Camping is restricted to designated areas only.
- No alcoholic beverages may leave the campsite.
- Campfires must be contained in a fire pit/ring and be off the ground.
- Loud or abusive language and activities infringing upon the rights of others are strictly prohibited. We ask that everyone observe
quiet time after 11:00 PM. Quiet means no noise or activity that can be heard by your neighbor.
- No person under 18 years of age shall occupy a camping area unless accompanied by an adult for the DURATION OF THE EVENT.
- The Fair does not have sewer hookups. Dumpsites are available. Wastewater is not allowed on the ground. THIS INCLUDES DISCHARGE OF GRAY WATER.
- A tow tank and/or holding tank must be used.
- Pets must be leashed at all times. Owners are responsible for picking up and properly disposing of all pet waste in a trash receptacle. Loud/nuisance or aggressive pets are not permitted on the grounds.
- Trash or refuse is to be placed in centrally located litter containers.
- The Delaware State Fair REQUIRES THAT EXTENSION CORDS MUST BE 12/3 OR HEAVIER OR YOU MAY NOT HOOK UP.
- USE of MOTORIZED OR GOLF CART TYPE VEHICLES IS PROHIBITED.
- Bicycles and skateboards are prohibited on the Fairgrounds. Bicycles are permitted within the camping area only.
- Please leave the grounds in the condition in which it was found.
- FIREARMS, WEAPONS, EXPLOSIVES, FIREWORKS, METAL DETECTORS AND DRUGS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- A fire lane is to be maintained at all times.
- Each camping patron agrees to hold The Delaware State Fair harmless against any loss, cost, damage, theft, or other expense, including reasonable Attorney’s fees incurred by it or any other person or persons by reason of the action of said camping patron while on the premises. The Delaware State Fair will not in any way hold themselves responsible for accidents, loss, and damage by water, fire, theft or otherwise whatever may be the cause of extent of the damage or loss, whether caused by the conditions of the premises, the error or omission or negligence of any employee or agent of The Delaware State Fair or otherwise.
- Camping patrons who violate these regulations agree to leave the grounds within one hour and forfeit all rental fees: All decisions will be made by the Delaware State Fair or its representative and are considered final.
- All fees must be paid on arrival date at the time of check in.
- Cancellations before date of arrival are subject to loss of deposit. THERE IS A $40.00 RETURN CHECK FEE.
- **Water and restrooms are shut off and winterized in cold weather months. There is no water or restroom facilities open between mid-November and mid-April. Please inquire at check in of availability. Refer to site map below.