AGE POLICY: Children 5 and older are admitted into concerts with a ticket. Any children under 5 years of age are only allowed to attend shows specifically designed as family or children’s events but must have a ticket to attend. Children ages 5-15 must be accompanied by an adult at the concert (adult must attend, cannot gamble during concert) and must have a ticket. Ages 16 and above may attend without parent/guardian and must have a ticket. This age policy applies to events outside & in the showroom.For the safety and comfort of all our guests, metal detector screening is required before entering the outdoor arena. Gates open approximately two hours prior to show time. We recommend arriving early to ensure a fast and efficient admittance into our venue. We thank you for your cooperation.OUTDOOR EVENT RULES:
PLEASE NO: Chairs, Umbrellas, Coolers, Strollers, Backpacks, Weapons (firearms, knives of any size, Pepper Spray/Mace included), Wallet Chains, Pets, Smoking, Illegal Substances, Glass Containers, Outside Food or Beverage, Audio or Visual Recording Equipment
FOR YOUR INFORMATION:
- Photography restrictions vary per event
- Shoes and shirts must be worn
- Please turn off all cell phones and pagers
- Events take place RAIN OR SHINE
- Gates open approximately two (2) hours prior
- Designated smoking area
- All bags and purses are searched prior to entry. Prohibited items must be returned to your vehicle or discarded.
- Bags or purses can measure no larger than 12" x 8" x 6"
Onsite Parking is available for $10.00 per vehicle.