Please note, this is a timed entry ticket. This ticket includes General Admission entry to the Dallas Museum of Art only for your selected date and time. You may enter the building until 4:30 PM with this ticket. At 4:45 PM, all guests will be required to leave the building regardless of time of entry for building-wide cleaning. Please ensure you arrive on time.Early and late entry will not be permitted under any circumstance. If you miss your assigned time slot, you must secure another General Admission ticket to enter the building, possibly for another date and time.If you would like to visit the For a Dreamer of Houses special exhibition during your visit, you must reserve a separate special exhibition ticket once you have secured your General Admission ticket. Note that special exhibition tickets require a general admission ticket to enter the building. A special exhibition ticket alone will not permit entry to the DMA.By reserving your ticket you acknowledge the range of new DMA instated health and sanitation guidelines and protocols to ensure the safety of our staff and visitors, including:
For more information, please see our Visitation Guidelines.If you have questions, please contact Member Services at Members@dma.org.Thank you, we look forward to seeing you in the galleries!
- Cleaning and sanitization of all public spaces.
- In accordance with Dallas County regulations, all guests and employees will be required to wear face masks while visiting the DMA. The DMA will provide them to visitors without one.
- Entrance to the Museum is limited to the North entrance to control traffic. Guests may depart the Museum from m any of the building entries.
- To help limit crowds and enforce social distancing guidelines, guests will be required to reserve timed General Admission tickets online prior to arrival.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the DMA.
- Limited seating will be available inside the galleries and will be cleaned frequently.
- The DMA will require cashless transactions.