Do not order for non-Valor guests using this registration.
Prom 2021: Under the Stars
By Valor Student Leadership Board!
When: May 15, 2021 8pm-11pm
Where: Valor Christian High School
Who: Juniors and Seniors!
Begin celebrating the night under the stars on Valor’s back lawn! Our traditional Prom will look different this year, but we're so excited to bring all of the fun to our own school!
After Prom: Awesome 80’s
By Valor Parent Association!
When: May 15-16, 2021 11:30pm-2:30am
Where: Main Event, 64 Centennial Boulevard, HR
Who: Juniors and Seniors!
Continue celebrating at After Prom with the Awesome 80’s at MAIN EVENT of Highlands Ranch: unlimited bowling, video games, laser tag, photo booth, high ropes course, casino, unlimited food and drink, raffles for cash & prizes and an After Prom t-shirt!
Students must arrive to After Prom by midnight, and will not be allowed to leave until 2:30am without parent permission. Parents must sign students out to leave prior to 2:30 am.
BEFORE PURCHASING YOUR TICKET, please read the following directions carefully:
1. TICKETS –
- Priority Tickets (Valor Juniors/Seniors only): On sale today – May 13th
- Valor UC Tickets (Underclassmen): On sale April 19th – May 13th
- Guest Tickets (students from other schools): On sale May 11-13th *ONLY with approved Guest permission form turned in by May 7th.
NOTE: All tickets will be connected to a valid Valor Student ID. No students or guests will be permitted into the events without their ID.
For more information on ticketing, please see the email that was sent to you with the link to this site.
All tickets must be purchased by 11:59pm Thursday, May 13th. There will be no ticket sales at the door.
- Masks that cover your nose and mouth are mandatory at all times.
- Hand sanitizer will be present in multiple locations and must be utilized prior to entry.
- There will be mandatory temperature and symptom checks at entry points to Prom and After Prom. A positive temp greater than 100.4 means you cannot attend.
- If you are feeling sick, or have been exposed to COVID, you will not be permitted into Prom or After Prom.
- For your safety, we will ask you to list the names of all members of your party (your date + friends you would like to be with) at the time of purchasing your ticket. You will be assigned to a designated tent area during the duration of the night. Tent sides will be open to allow free air flow, and all students will be required both to check in and to check out to provide contact tracing.
By continuing, you are stating that you fully agree with all of the above guidelines. We will continue to monitor the COVID situation, and if circumstances dictate that a Prom/After Prom cannot be held, funds will be returned. Beyond that, tickets are non-refundable.