Show at 11:00 AM
TICKET PRICES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
FAMILY FUN TIME ADULT: $20.00
FAMILY FUN TIME CHILD: $10.00
TICKET SALE DATES
FAMILY FUN TIME ADULT / FAMILY FUN TIME CHILD Public Onsale: February 17, 2020 2:20 PM to March 28, 2020 9:00 PM
Includes activities from 11 am to 3 pm.
Come celebrate the 50th birthday of Triple Crown legend SECRETARIAT, who wad born at the former Meadow Stable on March 30, 1970. Fun for families and devoted fans alike!
First 200 ticket purchasers will receive a special commemorative pin.
INFO FOR ETIX ON THE SECRETARIAT 50TH BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION
On March 28, 2020, Secretariat's birthplace, now known as The Meadow Event Park, will be the site of the official celebration honoring the immortal Triple Crown champion's 50th birthday and his enduring legacy. Kate Chenery Tweedy, daughter of the late beloved Penny Chenery, will be the celebrity host for the all-day event. She will be joined by members of the Secretariat Team and other special guests. Fans can enjoy autograph sessions; visits with Groundshaker, a great-great granddaughter of Secretariat; tours of the Chenery Collection in Meadow Hall; tram tours of the historic barns; children's "horsey" activities; an art exhibit; live jazz; and much more. There will be a half-day program priced for families, as well as a full-day program that will include a cocktail reception, special presentations, silent auction, and a champagne toast at Secretariat's foaling shed. Don't miss this "Biggest Bash for Big Red" at his historic birthplace!
• Autograph sessions with celebrity members of the Secretariat Team
• Meet Groundshaker, our resident great-great granddaughter of Secretariat, along with Mia the mini in their paddock by the historic Yearling Barns
• Take the "Foaling Shed Shuttle" to see where Secretariat was born and trained
• Kids can make birthday cards for Secretariat, dress up in jockey silks, play with racing saddles, bridles, etc., and "race" stick horses
• See the Meadow Champions Gallery and the Triple Crown Room in Meadow Hall
• View the one-time exclusive exhibit of personal Chenery family items, including a display of Penny Chenery's designer clothes
• See the original saddles worn by Secretariat and Derby winner Riva Ridge when they were in training here, and meet their first riders
• View the spectacular exhibit of Secretariat paintings by American Impressionist Lisa Palombo
• Purchase official Secretariat merchandise and bid on the Silent Auction
• Enjoy birthday cake and punch; food concessions also available