Instructions on how to purchase a season package:
- Click the seat map where you would like your seats to be located (the balconies are not available for Season Packages).
- Blue dots are seats available for sale, remember row A is the closest row to the stage. As you click the dots, the seats will be added below with the default price code of “Symphony Season Adult” listed. The seats you choose will apply to ALL PERFORMANCES.
- If you need to change it to a child or student price, click the down arrow to the right of the price code name and choose the price code you’d like.
- Once all your seats are added and all price codes are adjusted click the green “Add Tickets” button at the bottom left and enter the passcode. You will then be guided through the checkout process.
- Select Delivery Method, there are two options:
- Print at Home – you can print your tickets at home for no additional cost.
- Regular Mail – you can have printed tickets mailed to you for an additional $1 to the order total.
By purchasing tickets you confirm that you have read and agree to our TICKETING POLICIES. All package prices include a $13 processing fee for adults / $5 processing fee for children & students that is non-refundable.