If you've been to Sauvie Island on an October weekend in the past, you know how big the crowds are. Our farm was no exception last year and we experienced overcrowding, running out of stock and long lines. We also experienced some crime including a car break-in, a fight under the big tent as well as graffiti, vandalism and theft. It was not the experience we wanted for visiting families or for our staff.
To try to make the Fall Harvest Festival more enjoyable and safer for everyone, we've reduced the number of visitors allowed to the farm with a paid, per-vehicle entry fee on October weekends. This entrance pass can be pre-purchased here or, if we're not yet at capacity, at the farm entrance.
What do you get with your $20/car entrance?
- Sunflower mazes ( through mid-October)
- Two kids corn mazes
- Pumpkin patches
- Hay pyramid
- Mini playground
- Farm market store
- Walking access to the full farm
What's not included?
- Cow train rides ($5)
- Mini-Digger ride ($5)
- Food and drinks
How does the ticketing work?
- Select your date and time and purchase your ticket below per vehicle (up to 8 people)
- Enter the farm during your designated date and time
- We'll scan your ticket (on your phone or printed) when you drive onto the farm
- Stay for as long as you'd like and enjoy!
Can I pay at the entrance instead of buying in advance?
- If we have room, yes. But purchasing now will guarantee your entry.
Can I bring outside food, drinks, animals, or tobacco products?
- No, sorry, not ANYWHERE on the property outside of vehicles.
- For the full farm rules and FAQ, click here: https://topazfarm.com/faqs
What's the daily schedule this Fall on the farm?
- Mondays: closed
- Tuesday - Thursday: 11am - 7pm
- Friday - Sunday: 9am - 7pm
What's are the activity schedules?
- U-pick pumpkin fields Tuesday - Sunday all day until 6:30pm
- Kid corn mazes open daily until 6:30pm
- Hayrides to the pumpkin patch & corn mazes running Friday - Sunday 9:30am-5:30pm
- Cow train rides running Tuesday - Thursday 4pm-6pm & Friday - Sunday 11am-1pm & 4pm-6pm
- Mini-digger ride open 2-3pm Saturday & Sunday
- Hay pyramid open all hours Tuesday - Sunday
- Animals available all hours Tuesday - Sunday
- Grill open Thursday - Friday 3pm-6:45pm & Saturday - Sunday 11am - 6:45pm
- Farm/market bar open all hours Tuesday - Sunday
- Pastries available all hours Tuesday - Sunday including apple cider donuts, pumpkin bread, pumpkin hand pies, apple hand pies, cookies and more
- Sandwiches, picnic boxes and grab 'n go food available all hours Tuesday - Sunday