Fall is in the air! As the leaves change colors, put on your costume and join us for Trick or Trolley! Ride our beautifully restored trolleys to our Trolley Display Building where children can trick-or-treat at setups from local businesses and organizations. You can also play games and enjoy fall-themed refreshments as you tour our museum.
This is a rain or shine event. Please plan to arrive 10-15 minutes before your scheduled departure time. When you arrive at the museum, check in at the ticket desk. Please note that children ages 2 and under do not require tickets, but must ride in the lap of an adult. The number of children under 3 without tickets cannot exceed the total of adult/senior tickets in your group.
Call (320) 244-0427 for further information about the event or to make reservations by phone. Please note that reservation fees apply to phone reservations.
* Member tickets can only be used by the member and you will be asked to present your identification upon arrival at the Museum - when entering your member number, put the letter first followed by the number with no spaces.
* Regular or Associate Members: can purchase 1 member ticket for use by the member
* Couple Members: can purchase up to 2 member tickets for use by the member and member's spouse/partner
* Family Members: can purchase up to 6 member tickets for use by the member, member's spouse/partner and up to 4 children or grandchildren.
* Society Members: can reserve up to 6 member tickets free of cost for use by the member, member’s spouse/partner, and up to 4 children or grandchildren.