TICKET PRICES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
REGULAR: $69.50 / $59.50 / $49.50 / $29.50
$5 OFF: $64.50 / $54.50 / $44.50 / $24.50
ADA: $69.50 / $29.50
CITI PREF: $59.50 / $49.50
POSS LIM VIEW: $69.50 / $49.50
TICKET SALE DATES
PLATINUM / PLATINUM2 / PLATINUM3 / PLATINUM4 / PLATINUM5 Public Onsale: April 19, 2022 10:00 AM to August 16, 2022 7:00 PM
CITI PREF Public Onsale: April 22, 2022 10:00 AM to July 19, 2022 11:59 PM
$5 OFF Public Onsale: June 18, 2022 2:00 PM to August 15, 2022 10:00 PM
REGULAR / ADA / POSS LIM VIEW Public Onsale: July 6, 2022 12:00 AM to August 16, 2022 9:00 PM
SEATING OPTIONS: Ticket limit 8Event Description:
Entry requirements are subject to change. By purchasing tickets to this event you agree to abide by entry requirements in effect at the time of the event. Check the venue website leading up to your event for the latest protocols.
Reserved seats closest to the stage are NOT covered by a roof, chairs are provided by the venue.PLEASE NOTE: Some seats in Sections 1 & 5 are possible Limited view
due to stage equipment set on ends of the stageGENERAL ADMISSION LAWN:
General admission Lawn seating starts behind the reserved seats and ends at the Crescent Deck in the back of the venue where the reserved table seats are located. RESERVED TABLE SEATS:
Reserved Table seats are covered by a roof and are located behind the lawn seats. Numbered tables are 6 seat tables (1-48), 4 seat tables are lettered (A-FF) and are higher pub tables.GUESTS WITH DISABILITIES:
• "ADA" Price code = Accessible seating• Please note the 4 seat Pub Tables are NOT wheelchair accessible.
• Patrons needing assistance to their seats please ask our gate supervisor to call for Rex Healthcare and they will assist you when you arrive for the event.Please Note:Tickets for Booth Amphitheatre events are subject to applicable taxes and fees. Unless otherwise stated, posted prices include a 7.25% NC Sales & Use tax.ALL EVENTS ARE RAIN OR SHINE: Please call our weather hotline for weather updates at 919-459-8332.All dates, times, acts & prices are subject to change without notice.
Koka Booth Amphitheatre has enhanced its public safety policy to include a clear bag policy.
- The ONLY types of bags allowed:
- Wallet Size Clutches no larger than 4.5" x 6.5"
- Clear Bags no larger than 12" x 12" x 9"
- Medical Bags
- Parenting bags (must be accompanied by a child).
- All bags are subject to search.
- WEAPONS OF ANY KIND ARE NOT ALLOWED. (Including but not limited to pocketknives, guns, tasers, chains, studded/spiked jewelry).
For a full list of Items allowed/prohibited please go to the specific event page at www.boothamphitheatre.com.
For more information go to www.boothamphitheatre.com.
Enjoy The Show!By purchasing tickets to Koka Booth Amphitheatre events, you agree to Our Terms & Conditions. Review terms & conditions.