To Purchase Tickets:
- Select an available day and entry time from the Calendar on the right. A Vehicle Ticket is $25.00 each (plus fees) and includes all occupants. This is a drive-thru only event. No vehicles with more than 7 occupants will be admitted. Full list of rules and regulations below.
- Get your mobile ticket through your email or print your ticket at home.
- Enter PALACE MAIN ENTRANCE, 2600 Geneva Blvd., Daly City, CA 94014. Arrive anytime during your 1-hour ticket window.
- Present your paper or digital Vehicle Ticket to the attendant, receive your free program/menu handout, and follow the signs.
- Review the program/menu handout to make your food and gift selections available for purchase.
- Tune your radio receiver to the FM frequency provided in your program for audio broadcast from the live performances!
- A cashier will take your order and place a number on your vehicle's windshield.
- Make your way down the ramp and around to the lower exhibition halls for arrival at the Grand Concourse, where your ordered items will be delivered to you carside.
- Follow signs and parking attendant directions to the Coventry Garden Drive-Up Theatre, where you are invited to watch ongoing entertainments while remaining in your car, or proceed directly to the exit to enjoy your Dickensian delights at home.
Event Rules & Regulations:
- Tickets must be purchased online, in advance.
- No vehicles with more than 7 occupants or over 20 feet in length. No trailers, motorcycles, RVs or passenger buses.
- No entry by foot. All persons must remain in their vehicles except to use the portable toilets on site.
- Any alcoholic beverages purchased must be consumed on site. One beverage per valid California I.D only. No outside alcoholic beverages permitted.
Because all guests will be required to remain in their vehicles, we are not requiring vaccinations or testing. However, if you or any in your party have a fever or are experiencing any other symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that those individuals stay home. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By visiting Drive Thru Dickens’ London, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Legal Bits: This ticket may not be re-sold. In accepting this ticket, holder releases Fair owners and management and the Cow Palace, from all liability in the event of accident, property damage or theft while on Fair premises. Holder grants permission to the Dickens Fair and its agents to utilize ticket holder’s (and their minor children's) likeness or image incidental to any live or other recording.
We hope you choose to join us for this unique event, and also look forward to seeing you at the return of The Great Dickens Christmas Fair in 2022.