Fall is in the air! As the leaves change colors, put on your costume and join us for our Pumpkin Patch Trolley! Ride our beautifully restored trolleys to a pumpkin patch where children can select a small pumpkin. Then, help your child decorate their pumpkin, play games, and enjoy fall-themed refreshments as you tour our museum. Children's tickets (ages 3-15) include 1 small pumpkin - additional pumpkins can be purchased for $3. This event is sponsored by Range Resources.
This is a rain or shine event. Please plan to arrive 10-15 minutes before your scheduled departure time. When you arrive at the museum, check in at the ticket desk. Please note that children ages 2 and under do not require tickets, but must ride in the lap of an adult. The number of children under 3 without tickets cannot exceed the total of adult/senior tickets in your group.
Call (320) 244-0427 for further information about the event or to make reservations by phone. Please note that reservation fees apply to phone reservations.
* Member tickets can only be used by the member and you will be asked to present your identification upon arrival at the Museum - when entering your member number, put the letter first followed by the number with no spaces.
* Regular or Associate Members: can purchase 1 member ticket for use by the member
* Couple Members: can purchase up to 2 member tickets for use by the member and member's spouse/partner
* Family Members: can purchase up to 6 member tickets for use by the member, member's spouse/partner and up to 4 children or grandchildren.
* Society Members: can reserve up to 6 member tickets free of cost for use by the member, member’s spouse/partner, and up to 4 children or grandchildren.