3000 Ne Alberta St.
Located in the heart of the eclectic Alberta Arts District, the Alberta Rose originally opened as a motion picture house in 1927 and showed films until it closed in 1978. The theatre has 300 fixed seats and radiates the serene feeling of a Spanish-Colonial courtyard. The Alberta Rose is a mid-size, seated listening room where the audience can enjoy excellent lines of sight, outstanding acoustics and where every seat feels close to the stage and
Sign up for email alerts from Alberta Rose Theatre