Experience the luxury of the golden age of rail travel aboard Dinner on the Train. This excursion is an experience to remember. Whether you are looking for a date night out or an evening with friends, this is the perfect way to dine in sophisticated comfort. Passengers must be ages 21 and over to ride.
At a Glance:
- 3-and-a-half-hour round trip train ride, ability to deboard the train for an EXCLUSIVE NIGHTTIME photo opportunity only on Friday, September 3.
- 2-and-a-half hour train ride on Friday, September 10 and 17.
- 4-course meal, prepared by our executive chef
- Choice between two main courses
- Complimentary Bar Service (cocktails, wine, beer and non-alcoholic)
- 7:30 p.m. departure from Rockside Station on September 3 and 6:30 p.m. departure time on September 10 and 17
- Tickets range from $135 – $150
Masks: CVSR falls under Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) regulations. Guests, volunteers, and staff are required to wear masks at all boarding stations, in all depots and aboard the train at all times except when eating or drinking, replacing the mask between sips and bites.