We're excited to welcome you back at the Fair!
Your safety is our #1 priority.
Fair officials have developed various plans to adhere to current guidelines from the state's Blueprint for a Safer Economy plan. The current plan under California’s orange tier allows for outdoor live events such as the county fair to host up to 25% of maximum capacity.
Some modifications to this year’s Fair include a scheduled timed entry for all visitors, which allows the fair to maintain capacity limitations and adhere to the state’s reopening guidelines. All tickets will be sold online, and attendees will select an available time slot for arrival and digital tickets will be scanned at the gate to provide a touch-less experience.
Kindly follow the safety procedures we've implemented to #StopTheSpread. Thank you!
- Prevention Measures
- All vendors, performers, employees, volunteers, and guests will be required to answer three health questions at the gate along with daily temperature checks.
- Any vendor, performer, employee, volunteer, and guest who exhibits symptoms will be asked to self-quarantine for 14 days or take a Covid-19 test and provide leadership with proof of a negative test before being allowed back on the grounds.
- Any out-of-state vendor, performer, employee, volunteer and guest could also be subjected to a brief conversation with qualified health professional and may be required to submit proof of negative Covid-19 test before leaving their home state and within one week of departure.
- Wear Protective Gear
- All vendors, performers, employees, volunteers, and guests will be required to wear a face covering. Children under three will be exempt.
- Staff will also be encouraged to wear gloves when coming in close contact with vendors and their equipment.
- Practice Social Distancing
- Touchless payments options are recommended.
- Seating will be restricted allowing for the social distancing of 6 feet in between three household groups and less than 10 people.
- Use Sanitizer
- Tables and seats will be cleared and sanitized after each use. Sanitizer stations and wipes will be made available in all dining areas.
- Trash cans will be washed daily.
- Restrooms surfaces will be wiped down after each use.
- Restrooms will be cleaned nightly with an FDA-approved disinfectant.
- All contact points throughout the facility will be wiped down with disinfectant every 30 minutes.
- Additional Guidelines for Guests
- Guests will need an electronic ticket to enter the grounds. Guest must provide contact information to secure a ticket.
- Guests will be asked to check a box acknowledging the rules prior to being allowed to make a purchase.
- Guests who refuse to follow our rules will be politely reminded of the policy and if necessary escorted off the grounds.
- Signage will be prominently displayed throughout the grounds and at all entry points reminding guests of our policies.
Stay at Home if:
- You are experiencing any flu symptoms, such as headaches, shortness of breath, runny nose, sore throat, cough, or fever.
- You have a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100 degrees Fahrenheit (37.8 degrees Celsius).
- You've had known close contact with a person who is lab-confirmed to have COVID-19.