These short, interactive train rides are perfect for the whole family. If your little ones love princesses and superheroes, we recommend Royalty on the Rails and Superheroes on the Train. We also offer build-your-own stuffed animal workshops, holiday crafts, cookie-decorating rides and more!
At a Glance:
- 2 hour round trip excursions
- 9:45 a.m. and 1:55 p.m. departures from the Peninsula Station
- Tickets range from $20-$40, depending on program
- Children 3 and up need a ticket. Children under the age of 3 do not need a ticket but must sit on a parent’s or guardian’s lap.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Dates & Themes
Rail Roving: 8/7, 9/17, 9/18
Furry Friends: 9/17, 9/18
Trains, Tracks, & Trails: 8/14, 9/24
Tasty Treats: 8/20, 9/3
Craft & Bingo: 8/27, 9/11
Magic on the Train: 8/28
Board Games: 9/10