Not Your Average Walk In the Woods
Legend has it that somewhere in the woods at the end of the trolley tracks lurk the things that nightmares are made of. This fall a lonely trolley will carry passengers down the tracks to the gate. The choice is yours… Do you have what it takes to face your fears?
Haunted Isle tickets are non-refundable. Please read the following carefully. The Haunted Isle is not recommended for children. Once tickets are purchased, they can not be refunded so it is very important that you understand all of the details listed below.
Due to Covid-19, the Haunted Isle is selling tickets online only for time slots throughout the event. You must be on time when visiting this year. Time slots fill quickly and we can't guarantee you space later on in the evening. Tickets for late arrivals are non-refundable.
We are taking all precautions to keep our actors and customers safe. In compliance with Government, state, city and town regulations, therefore all costumers are required to wear face masks while attending events. We are taking measurements to adhere to the 6 ft distance rule.
SAFETY OF OUR GUESTS
- Physical Distancing: Practice physical distancing and keep at least 6 feet between your party and others.
- Face Coverings: All guests are required to wear a face covering during their visit.
- Enhanced Sanitation: Hand sanitizer will be available in select locations, Entering the main scene, Midway, and at Concession stand. Hand washing stations will also be available at our restroom locations.
- Changes: that have involved hanging props, cloth, or set dressing have been removed. Characters will wear face coverings, maintain social distancing, and in some case be separated via physical set barriers.
- Temperature Checks: Guests are subject to temperature checks.
- Follow Cast Member Direction: Please follow directions from our cast members and have patience as we work through these new operational procedures.
SAFETY OF OUR VOLUNTEERS
- Temperature Check: All volunteer temperatures will be checked upon arrival, and volunteers with a temperature of 99.9 degrees or greater will not be allowed to volunteer.
- Volunteer Tracking: Nights, times, and placement of all volunteers are recorded.
- Face Coverings: All volunteers are required to wear face coverings.
- Physical Distancing: Volunteers will refrain from entering the personal space of guests, also many characters will be separated via physical set barriers.
- Prop Sanitation: props will be sanitized and disinfected between groups and every night after events