The Nasher Sculpture Center is open with enhanced, timed-entry ticketing.
For the health and safety of our staff and visitors, COVID-19 prevention measures remain in place. Learn more about what to expect
during your visit.
Please use the calendar to select the day and time to visit.
Prior to Visit
• Visitor Hours are: Wednesday – Sunday, 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
On Sunday, October 24, the museum will be closed to the public for The Great Create.
• General Admission and Nasher Member ticket(s) are available 1 month in advance.
• Contactless check-in system includes plexi-shields at admission desks, ticket/phone scanners, and new entrance and exit pathways.
• Please have ticket(s) available upon arrival, either printed or on your mobile device.
• Your ticket is set for a specific time block. You are encouraged to arrive at the beginning of your reservation.
• If you do not have access to a mobile device or printer, please call the Admissions Desk during open hours at 214.242.5125.
During a Visit
• When visiting the museum, please follow posted instructions and staff directions. Masks are required inside.
• Present your printed or digital ticket at the admissions desk.
• Nasher Cafe is open from 11 am - 3 pm during museum hours. Water is available at no charge in the Nasher Cafe area.
• Nasher Store is temporarily closed. Please visit the store online
for pickup and delivery items.
COVID-19 Prevention Measures
• We ask visitors and employees to stay home if they are sick, displaying symptoms of being ill, or have been exposed to or know anyone who may have been exposed to COVID-19. If you become ill after purchasing advance tickets, we will honor your ticket(s) on a future date. In the event of an unexpected closure during your scheduled entry time, Nasher staff will reach out to exchange your ticket for a future date.
• Hand sanitizer is available throughout the museum and ongoing cleaning measures are in place to protect visitors.
If you need assistance or have questions please contact Isabel Lee-Rosson, Manager of Visitor Experiences by calling 214.242.5178 during open hours or emailing email@example.com If you need to cancel or reschedule your reservation, we require a minimum of 24 hours in advance of your time slot.
Nasher Members can reserve free admission tickets for themselves and their guests by using their member number during checkout. If you need assistance reserving your tickets or need to request a new membership card please contact Nasher Membership by calling 214.242.5151 during open hours or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow Us for Important Updates
News and schedule updates will be posted to our website
and Nasher Sculpture Center’s social media accounts.