The Nasher Sculpture Center is now open with enhanced, timed-entry ticketing. Please use the calendar to select the day and time to visit.
Prior to Visit
• Visitor Hours are:
Thursday – Friday, 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday, 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
• General Admission and Nasher Member ticket(s) are available 1 month in advance. With advance purchase, reserve a time and download your ticket(s) for contactless admission.
• Contactless check-in system includes plexi-shields at admission desks, ticket/phone scanners, and new entrance and exit pathways.
• Please have ticket(s) available upon arrival, either printed or on your mobile device.
• If you do not have access to a mobile device or printer, please call the Admissions Desk during open hours at 214.242.5125.
During a Visit
• The Nasher requires that all visitors follow Center for Disease Control and Prevention protocols; maintain 6 feet of distance between household groups; and wear CDC-approved masks while in the Galleries and Garden. The CDC does not recommend using masks if they have an exhalation valve or vent; therefore, all visitors will be required to wear valve-free and CDC-approved masks.
• Nasher Cafe is temporarily closed and drinking fountains are not available; however, water is available at no charge in the Nasher Cafe area.
• Nasher Store is temporarily closed. Please visit the store online
for pickup and delivery items.
COVID-19 Prevention Measures
• We ask visitors and employees to stay home if they are sick, displaying symptoms of being ill, or have been exposed to or know anyone who may have been exposed to COVID-19. If you become ill after purchasing advance tickets, we will honor your ticket(s) on a future date.
• Hand sanitizer is available throughout the museum and ongoing cleaning measures are in place to protect visitors.
• Follow posted instructions and staff-directions in order to ensure safety and wellbeing for all.
If you need assistance or have questions please contact Heather Joy Puskarich, Manager of Visitor Experiences by calling 214.242.5178
during open hours or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need to cancel or reschedule your reservation, we require a minimum of 24 hours in advance of your time slot.
Nasher Members can reserve free admission tickets for themselves and their guests by using their member number during checkout
. If you need assistance reserving your tickets or need to request a new membership card please contact Nasher Membership by calling 214.242.5151
during open hours or emailing email@example.com
Follow Us for Important Updates
News and schedule updates will be posted to our website
and Nasher Sculpture Center’s social media accounts.