Explore Biltmore House with an Audio Guide that introduces you to the Vanderbilt family and their magnificent home’s history, architecture, and collections of fine art and furnishings.
This visit includes:
- Self-guided evening visit to Biltmore House with Audio Guide
- Daytime access to 8,000 Acres of Gardens and Grounds that include Antler Hill Village & Winery either the DAY OF or the DAY AFTER your evening visit
- Complimentary wine tastings at the Winery based on availability
- Complimentary Parking
NOTE: Estate entry for Candlelight Christmas Evenings is at 4:30 p.m.
- Guests who enter prior to 4:30 p.m. will use the daytime visit portion of their Candlelight Christmas Evenings ticket on that day.
- Guests who arrive at or after 4:30 p.m. will use the daytime visit portion of their ticket the following day.