To keep us all safe, and to support efforts to help reduce the spread of COVID-19, we have limited capacity and implemented new safety measures in our facilities. Due to construction to repair the Boeing Aviation Hangar roof, parts of the Udvar-Hazy Center will not be available during your visit. Click here for a list of what will be available. Please review the important information below as you plan your visit.
• Visitors ages six and older are required to wear a face covering during their visit. We strongly recommend that all visitors ages two and older wear face coverings as well. Face coverings may be removed while eating or drinking in designated spaces.
• Please maintain a safe social distance of six feet or more between households or groups at all times. Social distancing signage and directions will be found throughout our facilities.
• Please wash and sanitize hands frequently during your visit and practice good hygiene. Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout our facilities.
• We encourage you to limit the number of personal belongings and bags you bring into our facilities, as they will be subject to a thorough search. Limiting the items you bring will increase your speed through security check points, helping us all maintain a safe social distance. Please note that we do not offer coat or bag storage.
• Use the Museum's free wi-fi and this Udvar-Hazy Center floorplan to find your way around. Check the list of displays and concessions that are currently open or closed. Be sure you are familiar with security screening and prohibited items. See more visiting tips.
RESERVE YOUR TIME SLOT + UDVAR-HAZY CENTER GENERAL ADMISSION
General admission is free. The parking fee is not included in your timed-entry pass. Payment for parking is required upon exit of the Udvar-Hazy Center.
Here’s how to register:
Choose a date from the calendar.
Select a time slot from the drop down, and Confirm Time Slot to continue.
• Companions: A personal care attendant accompanying a visitor will also need a free timed-entry pass. Service dogs trained to do work or to perform tasks for an individual with a disability are welcome and do not need a timed pass.
• Parking and Ramp Access: There are designated accessible parking spaces along the center walkway, leading to the main entrance, and for those who wish to be dropped off there is a drop-off lane at the entrance of the Udvar-Hazy Center. Access ramps are located in front of the museum's main entrance.
• Aira: Navigate the National Air and Space Museum’s Udvar-Hazy Center with Aira - a free app that connects you with sighted agents who provide verbal descriptions on demand. This subscription service is free when visiting the Udvar-Hazy Center and connected to our Wi-Fi. Click here to learn more and download the app.
Visitors will have the option to request ADA accommodations on the next page.
To find more information that will help you plan your experience with us, please visit our accessibility page. If you have any further questions, please contact the Visitor Services team at NASM-VisitorServices@si.edu.