BRICKLIVE Ocean is an entirely outdoor exhibit experience at Da Vinci Science Center! Embark on an incredible voyage through the amazing, diverse wildlife of the world’s seas. You and your family will marvel at more than 20 brick-built sculptures of fish, sharks, dolphins, a giant squid, and so much more! These unique, awe-inspiring sculptures have never been displayed in North America before! BRICKLIVE Ocean is produced by Imagine Exhibitions.
BRICKLIVE Ocean Admission Tickets include access to the outdoor exhibit space at Da Vinci Science Center. Please note that the Da Vinci Science Center’s building and permanent exhibits remain closed. Bathroom access will be provided.
All admission tickets are valid only for the selected date and time, and must be purchased online in advance.
Health and Safety Information:
- Visitors over the age of 2 must wear a face covering at all times, regardless of being indoors or outdoors.
- A minimal 6-foot distance must be adhered to between anyone not in your party.
- All tickets must be purchased online in order to provide contactless payment.
- We have created a socially distanced entry process. If you arrive more than 10 minutes before your reserved time, please wait in your car until at least 10 minutes before your reserved time before lining up at the entrance.
- Daily operations are weather dependent. Weather delays or cancellations can be rescheduled to a new time or date with no penalty. Weather-related cancellations that are not rescheduled to a new date and time will be refunded.
- Please note, the entire exhibit is outside on the grounds of the Science Center. The path is on grass and includes some change in elevation. Please contact the Science Center in advance for special needs access.