Alberta Rose Theatre

Alberta Rose Theatre

Located in the heart of the eclectic Alberta Arts District, the Alberta Rose originally opened as a motion picture house in 1927 and showed films until it closed in 1978. The theatre has 300 fixed seats and radiates the serene feeling of a Spanish-Colonial courtyard. The Alberta Rose is a mid-size, seated listening room where the audience can enjoy excellent lines of sight, outstanding acoustics and where every seat feels close to the stage and the artist.