Experience a race day at Keeneland like the owners do. Fans will experience the pageantry as the horses make their way into the Saddling Paddock, the excitement of seeing "Riders Up" and the thrill of thundering hooves from the Winner's Circle as the horses take the final stretch. This is truly the ultimate experience for a racing fan.
- Suited for age 13+.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance online for $55 per person.
- Tours will be limited to 10 people, and must be booked in advance.
Your tour ticket will also allow General Admission entry into Keeneland on the day of your tour.
- Tours will happen Rain or Shine.
- Umbrellas are prohibited for the safety of the Thoroughbreds and riders on the track. In the event of rain, we suggest bringing ponchos and rain boots.
- This tour lasts for 90 minutes and largely takes place outside. For your comfort we ask that you dress for the weather and wear appropriate shoes for walking, standing and climbing stairs.
- Please check in to the Keeneland Welcome Center located at the top of parking row 7.
- Because of concerns surrounding COVID-19, Keeneland will continue to limit the number of guests in each tour. Guests are encouraged to book tours in advance, as tickets will sell out.
Attendees under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Health and Safety
Keeneland follows the health and safety guidance of the CDC and state government to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Keeneland has increased sanitation measures throughout the grounds. Guests, horsemen and employees who are not feeling well are expected to stay home.