Only Available in April, September & November
Keeneland offers guests a unique opportunity to experience a behind-the-scenes look at the world’s leading Thoroughbred auction house. Tour Guides will lead guests throughout the grounds to get an in-depth look at sales operations. Experience includes a tour of the world-renowned Keeneland Sales Pavilion and auction ring, where some of Thoroughbred racing's greatest horses have been sold.
- Best suited for ages 13+.
- This approximately 1 mile walking tour lasts for 90 minutes and largely takes place outside. For your comfort, we ask that you dress for the weather and appropriate shoes for walking/standing/climbing stairs for long periods of time.
- Tours take place rain or shine, so please dress for the weather.
- Umbrellas are prohibited for the safety of the Thoroughbreds and riders on the track. In the event of rain, we suggest bringing ponchos and rain boots.
- Please check in to the Welcome Center located at the top of parking row 7 at least 15 minutes ahead of time.
Attendees under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Health and Safety
Keeneland follows the health and safety guidance of the CDC and state government to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Keeneland has increased sanitation measures throughout the grounds. Guests, horsemen and employees who are not feeling well are expected to stay home.