Doors at 7:00 PM, Show at 8:05 PM
+ special guest Emo PhillipsShow time is 8:00PM.2018 Weird Al Yankovic VIP Meet & Greet Experience ($279):
Each package includes:
- One (1) Premium Reserved Ticket in the first 15 rows
- Meet and Greet with Weird Al after the show. Includes signature (any one item of your choice) and photo (with your camera).
- Be a part of Weird Al Jeopardy! - a Pre-Concert Game Show Experience challenging people to the ultimate Weird Al trivia contest. Register for
the chance to be a contestant, or just play along from the audience (Shhh! No shouting answers!)
- Custom Framed Set List from your own unique show (every show on the 2018 Tour has a different set list!)
- Exclusive, Limited Edition Weird Al Wristwatch with moving limbs as hour and minute hands
- Souvenir VIP Laminate
- Crowd-Free Merchandise Shopping
- Pre-Show Hang with fellow fans — including cash bar with complimentary non-alcoholic beverages & one (1) drink ticket
- Early Entry into the Venue
- On-Site VIP Host“Weird Al” Yankovic is the biggest-selling comedy recording artist of all time. His most recent release Mandatory Fun (2014) was the first comedy album in history to debut at #1 on Billboard’s Top 200. He comes to Milwaukee on The Ridiculously Self-Indulgent, Ill-Advised Vanity Tour, a stripped-down, no-frills production featuring Al and his band of three decades. Smoke free. All ages. Wheelchair accessible.Special needs seating call (414) 286-3205.All sales final. No refunds, exchanges or 3rd party pick-up.Regardless of the Method of Delivery selected, all orders with a billing address outside of Wisconsin and Northern Illinois may be held at the box office for pick-up starting 2 hours before the show's start time. A photo ID and the charge card used for the purchase must be presented.THIS TICKET MAY NOT BE RESOLD FOR ABOVE FACE VALUE BY ANY INDIVIDUAL. ANY INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY RESELLING THIS TICKET FOR ABOVE FACE VALUE BY ANY METHOD, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IN PERSON, ON AN AUCTION WEBSITE, OR OTHERWISE OVER THE INTERNET, IS SUBJECT TO LEGAL ACTION. ANY TICKET FOUND TO BE OFFERED FOR RESALE ABOVE FACE VALUE WILL BE VOIDED AND SUBJECT TO ADDITIONAL FEES.Any questions? Call the Pabst Box Office: (414) 286-3663.