No Passes are available at this time
Advance timed entry passes for individuals are released monthly on the first Wednesday at 9am. Available dates on the calendar will appear in blue. Unavailable dates will appear in gray. If all dates on the calendar are grayed out there are other options to obtain passes.
Same-day timed entry passes are available online beginning at 6:30 a.m. ET daily.
A limited number of walk-up passes (one per person) are available starting at 1 p.m. on weekdays. No walk up passes are available on Saturdays or Sundays due to high visitation.
To obtain a pass
Advance Timed Passes
- To improve your chances of receiving passes, be prepared with multiple dates that will work for your schedule and aim for a weekday visit.
- Click on the date you wish to visit the museum.
- Click the drop down menu to view and select available times.
- Click on “Confirm Time Slot” to advance to the next page and enter all pertinent information.
- Every visitor, including infants, needs a timed pass to visit the museum.
- You may obtain up to six (6) timed passes each month
- We kindly ask that you reserve only the actual number of passes that you need.
- The timed pass is for a self-guided visit to the museum.
- Each timed pass has a unique entry code and can only be used once.
- While we will do our best to honor the scheduled time on your passes, your actual entry time is subject to building capacity and safety.
- Please be prepared for large crowds and extended wait times on weekends and holidays.
Concerns may be submitted to Etix through a Customer Support Form
For all other matters related to NMAAHC and your visit, please go to our website