Our #1 goal is to put on great shows that are SAFE for all to attend in our alcohol free and family friendly "all-ages" venue.
To that end, we need everyone's help. Here are a few notes about our concerts:
* Dance at your own risk.
* No stage diving. You will be asked to leave if you are caught even trying to enter a prohibited area, including a stage or back-stage area.
* Absolutely no backpacks, large coats or outside food or drink are allowed.
* There will be absolutely no fighting or threatening actions or speech, Period! If you fight or even threaten to fight, you will be escorted
out of the venue and suspended for a minimum of 30 days. If someone is injured, police will be called and legal action will be taken against you.
* Although our larger shows are "all-ages," our focus is on young people and our audience is nearly 100% underage.
No one entering our facility may be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
* Due to the unique nature of our venue, we ask bands/talent and guests to help us maintain a family friendly environment.
In the end, however, messages from bands/entertainment are their own.
The Attic is a great hangout for high school students (all ages on band nights)! We feature two stages, 6 pool tables, live music, great concession stand, video gaming and much more! There is something for everyone!
We're located 2852 Wilmington Pike (Near Big Lots at Wilmington Pike and Dorothy Lane, Kettering, Ohio).