Located in the heart of California, Fresno encompasses acres of fertile agricultural land while offering majestic lakes, rivers, and awe-inspiring foothills and mountain ranges. Explore history at the Fresno Art Museum and Kearny Mansion, enjoy Tea Time at Victoria Rose Cottage Tea Parlor, experience natural wonder at Squaw Valley Herb Gardens and indulge in a shopping spree at Fashion Fair Mall!
Squaw Valley Herb Gardens
- a short 30 miles east from Fresno, nestled in the foothills of Kings Canyon and Sequoia National Parks, lies the unique home and gardens of Rosemary Nightingale and her husband Tim. Dedicated to showcasing the role of plants in California's history, the home and garden of these two artists is a memorable getaway. Enjoy a 1 to 2 hour guided tour through gardens
with hundreds of herbs and flowers. Learn about their history and uses. Enjoy refreshments. Browse the nursery and gift shop and take home a fragrant, fresh-cut bouquet. Open year-round. Call 800-579-8043 or 559-332-2909 for tour time confirmation.
Fashion Fair Mall
- With over 140 specialty stores and restaurants, enjoy an exclusive $25 shopping spree
valid at all Fashion Fair Mall stores and a special gift. Open daily. Monday-Friday 10AM - 9PM. Saturday 10AM - 8PM. Sunday 11AM - 7PM. www.fashionfairmall.com
Bonus: Victoria Rose Cottage Tea Parlor and Fine Dining
- Located in historic Old Town Clovis, a 10-minute journey from downtown Fresno, is the turn-of-the-century former museum, The Victoria Rose Cottage. Take a well-deserved break and enjoy an updated European menu featuring delicious Monte Cristo Sandwiches, Salads, and French Crepes. Waitresses in Victorian garb gracefully serve your meal. Receive a complimentary gourmet tea
, iced or hot, with any food purchase with your voucher. Newly invigorated, take a walk around Old Town and discover antique shops galore! Victoria Rose Cottage is open Tuesday through Sundays. Lunch 11AM - 3PM, Champagne Brunch on Sundays 10AM - 3PM, Dinner on Fridays and Saturdays 5:30PM - 9PM.
Bonus: Fresno Art Museum
- At the forefront of this 58 year-old museum is their unique collection of Mexican art from pre-Columbian times to the present. So andale! Present your voucher at the reception desk in the main lobby and receive two adult admissions for the price of one
! Tuesday through Sunday 11AM to 5PM. Open late on Thursday until 8PM. Free admission on Tuesday, and closed on Monday.
Bonus: Kearny Mansion
- Welcome to the home to one of California's premier agri-business pioneers, M. Theo Kearney, AKA the "Raisin King".