TICKET PRICES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
GA: $35.00 / $40.00 / $45.00 / $50.00
EXPRESS: $55.00 / $65.00
LIC SURVIVOR: $75.00
TICKET SALE DATES
GA / EXPRESS / LIC SURVIVOR Public Onsale: November 4, 2015 10:00 AM to January 23, 2016 9:30 PM
PERFORMANCE DESCRIPTIONLife In Color 2016 “KINGDOM” - Featuring STEVE AOKI Located at the LANSING CENTER 333 E. Michigan Ave. Lansing 48933
For more information, please visit Life In Color on Facebook
** TICKETS ** ALL TICKETS ARE “STANDING GENERAL ADMISSION”
$28.00 - $50.00 = Standard General Admission
* Express Entry + Paint Pack:
$55.00 - $65.00 = Express Entry; 2 bottles of paint.
* LIC Survivor Ticket:
$75.00 = Express Entry; “Hard in the Paint Survival Bag” (Official LIC bag); T-shirt; free bottle of paint voucher, towel, shades
* Doors 7:30pm, Show ends: 12:45am
* Must be 18 years or older to enter. VALID PICTURE ID PROVING AGE REQUIRED.
* MUST PRINT TICKET AND BRING IT WITH YOU, OR HAVE BAR CODE FOR EACH TICKET READY TO BE SCANNED OFF YOUR SMART PHONE.
Please follow the confirmation instructions.
* No bags/purses/backpacks of any kind allowed. Coat check will not be available.
* An explanation of Tiers:
Pricing is based upon multiple Tiers = the longer you wait to purchase your ticket, the higher the price goes up, so buy early! HOWEVER, there are no seats: this performance is entirely standing room only with all Exhibit Halls open into one large space. No matter which Tier you purchase, you will be able to connect with your friends to enjoy the performance!
* NO REFUNDS/NO EXCHANGES: Make your purchase carefully. Contact Customer Service @ Etix.com for ticketing assistance: 1-800-514-3849.*
Weapons Policy for all LEPFA properties: Weapons. Carrying guns, pistols or other weapons is prohibited, except (1) as specifically permitted by law or (2) exempt from local regulation by law.
* IMPORTANT SAFETY & EVENT INFORMATION *
- Parking available in surrounding City of Lansing parking structures @ $6 per entry. CATA bus stops in front of Lansing Center.
- Show ticket at entrance to ensure entering correct door.
- General Admission
- enter east
doors; queue in front of building.
- LIC Survivor
and Express Entry
- enter main
doors; separate queue in front of building.
- Box Office (if not Sold Out)
– enter main
doors with photo ID, then back outside to appropriate queue.
- Port-a-johns available while queued outside.
- Approved items: photo ID, ticket, cash, credit/debit card, cell phone, keys. Small clear ziplock baggie okay.
- For safety, there will a detail security check, i.e. removal of footwear, pockets pulled, pat-down, etc. and all non-approved items will be disposed of, including drinks, gum, candy, cigarettes, lighters, etc.
Lansing Center Weapon Policy is strictly enforced.
- No re-entry.
- End of the show, follow announced directions to safely exit. CATA bus service will be waiting on Cedar Street as part of the exit plan.
- Items of value left behind will be logged by Lansing Center Security and available Tuesday, January 26. Phone 517-483-7400 x 218 for instructions.
We request your assistance in providing a safe and positive experience for everyone attending “Life in Color - KINGDOM” featuring Steve Aoki!