TICKET PRICES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
VIP: $60.00 / $50.00
GA: $50.00 / $45.00 / $40.00
EXPRESS: $64.00 / $59.00 / $49.00
LIC SURVIVOR: $74.00
TICKET SALE DATES
GA / EXPRESS / LIC SURVIVOR Public Onsale: January 31, 2017 10:00 AM to March 24, 2017 9:00 PM
VIP Public Onsale: February 20, 2017 9:00 AM to March 24, 2017 9:00 PM
PERFORMANCE DESCRIPTIONLife In Color 2017
Located at the LANSING CENTER 333 E. Michigan Ave. Lansing 48933
For more information, please visit X Tour on Facebook
** TICKETS ** ALL TICKETS ARE “STANDING GENERAL ADMISSION”
$25.00 - $50.00 = Standard General Admission
* Express Entry:
$49.00 - $64.00 = Express entry + (1) Paint Bottle.
* LIC Survivor Ticket:
$74.00 = Express entry + “Hard in the Paint Survival Bag” includes official LIC bag, T-shirt, towel, shades, and (1) free bottle of paint
*VIP Area 21+:
Must prove 21+. Paint-free area with private cash bar and Express Entry.
* Doors 7:00pm, Show ends: 12:30am
* Must be 18 years or older to enter. VALID PICTURE ID PROVING AGE REQUIRED.
* MUST PRINT TICKET AND BRING IT WITH YOU, OR HAVE BAR CODE FOR EACH TICKET READY TO BE SCANNED OFF YOUR SMART PHONE.
Please follow the confirmation instructions.
* An explanation of Tiers:
Pricing is based upon multiple Tiers = the longer you wait to purchase your ticket, the higher the price goes up, so buy early! HOWEVER, there are no seats: performance is standing room only; all Exhibit Halls open as one large space. No matter which Tier you purchase, you can connect with your friends to enjoy the performance!
* NO REFUNDS/NO EXCHANGES at all! Make your purchase carefully. Contact Customer Service @ Etix.com for ticketing assistance: 1-800-514-3849.*
Weapons Policy for all LEPFA properties: Weapons. Carrying guns, pistols or other weapons is prohibited, except (1) as specifically permitted by law or (2) exempt from local regulation by law.
* IMPORTANT SAFETY & EVENT INFORMATION *
- Parking available in City of Lansing parking structures @ $7 per entry. CATA bus stops in front of Lansing Center.
- Show ticket at entrance for correct entrance.
- General Admission
- enter east
doors; queue in front of building.
- Express Entry & LIC Survivor tickets
- enter main
doors; separate queue in front of building.
- Box Office (if not Sold Out)
– enter main
doors with photo ID, then back outside to appropriate queue.
- Please contact Customer Service @ Etix.com for ticketing assistance: 1-800-514-3849.
- Acceptable forms of ID: Government issued passport / USA Driver’s license / Military ID card / USA Government issued personal ID card.
- NOT accepted:
Expired ID / School ID / ID issued in other country / Birth certificate / Social Security card / Federal immigration card / Voter registration card / copies of acceptable forms ID.
- Approved items
: photo ID, ticket, cash, credit/debit card, cell phone, keys, in a small clear ziplock baggie.
- DO NOT BRING ANYTHING ELSE – IT WILL NOT PASS THE SECURITY CHECK POINT. NO BAGS, TOYS, WALLETS, PURSES, BAGS, CIGARETTES, LIGHTER, GUM, BEVERAGES . . . ONLY APPROVED ITEMS LISTED ABOVE.
- For safety, there will a detail security check, i.e. removal of footwear, pockets pulled, pat-down, etc. and all non-approved items will be disposed.
Lansing Center Weapon Policy is strictly enforced.
- No re-entry.
- End of the show, follow announced directions to safely exit.
- Items of value left behind will be logged by Lansing Center Security and available Tuesday, March 28. Phone 517-483-7400 x 218 for instructions.
We request your assistance in providing a safe and positive experience for everyone attending “Life In Color – “X Tour”!