TICKET PRICES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
ADULT 13+: $5.00
CHILD 6-12: $3.00
ADVADCHILI FAST PASS 13+: $10.00
ADVCHCHILI FAST PASS 6-12: $8.00
ADULT13+ LBWL: $4.00
TICKET SALE DATES
ADULT13+ LBWL Public Onsale: September 6, 2016 3:31 PM to October 7, 2016 9:30 PM
ADULT 13+ / CHILD 6-12 / ADVADCHILI FAST PASS 13+ / ADVCHCHILI FAST PASS 6-12 Public Onsale: August 25, 2016 10:00 AM to October 6, 2016 11:59 PM
The 21st Annual BWL Chili Cook-off
, coming to downtown Lansing, Friday, October 7, 2016 at Adado Riverfront Park! The event runs from 5:30-9p. With the transition into fall, this year’s theme will appropriately be football! Dozens of vendors will be dishing out a variety of chili recipes from mild to spicy, including local restaurants, non-profits, businesses and organizations. Live music by local bands! Merchandise tent! Chili dog eating contest! Buy a Chili Fast Pass to get into the park and taste-test 30 minutes early!
Check for event updates on Facebook: BWL Chili Cook-off
and Twitter: BWL Chili Cook-off
West Adado Riverfront Park, entrance on Grand Avenue, from the North, across from the LCC parking ramp: West Adado Riverfront Park
- Friday, October 7, 2016
- 5:00p: Chili Fast Pass tickets enter early!
- Gates will be open from 5:30-9p.
TICKETS: Save before October 7th!
* Advance On-line through October 6
$5 - Adult (13 & up)
$3 - Child (ages 6-12)
$10 – Advance Adult Chili Fast Pass (13 & up)
$8 – Advance Child Chili Fast Pass (ages 6-12)
* Day of Show beginning October 7
$10 – Day of Show Adult (13 & up)
$5 – Day of Show Child (ages 6-12)
$15 – Day of Show Adult Chili Fast Pass (13 & up)
$10 – Day of Show Child Chili Fast Pass (ages 6-12)
$5 – Upgrade your Adult or Child ticket to a Chili Fast Pass! Available only at the Entrance.
* If purchasing tickets on your smart phone, please note the option to print to your phone and we’ll scan your phone at the entrance! IF YOU CHOOSE PRINT-AT-HOME TICKETS, YOU MUST BRING THEM WITH YOU TO THE EVENT, OR HAVE THE BAR CODE FOR EACH E-TICKET ON YOUR SMART PHONE, READY TO BE SCANNED AT THE ENTRANCE.
* NO REFUNDS/EXCHANGES will be given.
* For ticketing assistance, contact Etix Customer Service @ 1-800-514-3849
* Advance Adult & Child tickets also available at the following locations until Wednesday, October 5:
- BWL Customer Service - 1232 Haco Dr.
- BWL HQ Building - 1201 S. Washington
LEPFA has a NO Weapons policy for all its facilities. The only people who can carry an open weapon are the people below:
1) a peace officer; or
2) a CPL license holder openly carrying a firearm.