TICKET PRICES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
GA: $50.00 / $45.00
EXPRESS: $60.00 / $50.00
4 GA TICKET BUNDLE--: $50.00 / $33.75
TICKET SALE DATES
GA / EXPRESS Public Onsale: November 17, 2016 10:00 AM to January 21, 2017 9:00 PM
4 GA TICKET BUNDLE-- Public Onsale: January 18, 2017 8:00 PM to January 21, 2017 9:00 PM
COMMENCEMENT FEST 2017
Located at the LANSING CENTER 333 E. Michigan Ave. Lansing 48933
For more information, please visit COMMENCEMENT FEST on Facebook
** TICKETS ** ALL TICKETS ARE “STANDING GENERAL ADMISSION”
$30.00 - $50.00 = Standard General Admission
* Express Entry:
$50.00 - $60.00 = VIP entrance.
* Doors 7:00pm, Show ends: 12:30am
* Must be 18 years or older to enter. VALID PICTURE ID PROVING AGE REQUIRED.
* MUST PRINT TICKET AND BRING IT WITH YOU, OR HAVE BAR CODE FOR EACH TICKET READY TO BE SCANNED OFF YOUR SMART PHONE.
Please follow the confirmation instructions.
* No bags/purses/backpacks of any kind allowed.
* An explanation of Tiers:
Pricing is based upon multiple Tiers = the longer you wait to purchase your ticket, the higher the price goes up, so buy early! HOWEVER, there are no seats: this performance is entirely standing room only with all Exhibit Halls open into one large space. No matter which Tier you purchase, you will be able to connect with your friends to enjoy the performance!
* NO REFUNDS/NO EXCHANGES: Make your purchase carefully. Contact Customer Service @ Etix.com for ticketing assistance: 1-800-514-3849.*
* The Lansing Center Box Office will be open on the day of show, if tickets are still available. No advance sales or reserves through the Box Office.
Weapons Policy for all LEPFA properties: Weapons. Carrying guns, pistols or other weapons is prohibited, except (1) as specifically permitted by law or (2) exempt from local regulation by law.
* IMPORTANT SAFETY & EVENT INFORMATION *
- Parking available in surrounding City of Lansing parking structures @ $7 per entry. CATA bus stops in front of Lansing Center.
- Show ticket at entrance to ensure entering correct door.
- General Admission
- enter east
doors; queue in front of building.
- Express Entry
- enter main
doors; separate queue in front of building.
- Box Office (if not Sold Out)
– enter main
doors with photo ID, then back outside to appropriate queue.
- Please contact Customer Service @ Etix.com for ticketing assistance: 1-800-514-3849.
- Port-a-johns available while queued outside.
- - Acceptable forms of ID: Government issued passport / USA Driver’s license / Military ID card / USA Government issued personal ID card.
- NOT accepted:
Expired ID / School ID / ID issued in other country / Birth certificate / Social Security card / Federal immigration card / Voter registration card / copies of acceptable forms ID.
- Approved items to bring to the concert: photo ID, ticket, cash, credit/debit card, cell phone, keys. Small clear ziplock baggie okay.
- For safety, there will a detail security check, i.e. removal of footwear, pockets pulled, pat-down, etc. and all non-approved items will be disposed of, including drinks, gum, candy, cigarettes, lighters, etc.
Lansing Center Weapon Policy is strictly enforced.
- No re-entry.
- End of the show, follow announced directions to safely exit.
- Items of value left behind will be logged by Lansing Center Security and available Tuesday, January 24. Phone 517-483-7400 x 218 for instructions.
We request your assistance in providing a safe and positive experience for everyone attending “COMMENCEMENT FEST”!