TICKET PRICES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
ADULT 13+: $5.00
CHILD 6-12: $3.00
ADVADCHILI HEAD START 13+: $10.00
ADVCHCHILI HEAD START 6-12: $8.00
TICKET SALE DATES
ADULT 13+ / CHILD 6-12 / ADVADCHILI HEAD START 13+ / ADVCHCHILI HEAD START 6-12: Tickets on sale from April 20, 2015 10:00 AM to June 4, 2015 11:59 PM
The 20th Annual BWL Chili Cook-off
, coming to downtown Lansing, Friday, June 5, 2015 at Adado Riverfront Park! This year’s theme is Hollywood, aka Chiliwood!
Dozens of local restaurants, non-profits, businesses and organizations dishing out chili from mild to spicy! Live music by local bands! Merchandise tent! Chili dog eating contest! Buy a Chili Head Start ticket to start 30 minutes early!
Event updates on Facebook: BWL Chili Cook-off
and Twitter @BWLChiliCookoff
West Adado Riverfront Park, entrance on Grand Avenue, from the North, across from the LCC parking ramp: West Adado Riverfront Park
- Friday, June 5, 2015
- 5:00p: Chili Head Start tickets enter early!
- 5:30p-9:00p: Gates open
TICKETS: Save before June 5th!
* Advance On-line through June 4
$5 - Adult (13 & up)
$3 - Child (ages 6-12)
$10 – Advance Adult Chili Head Start Pass (13 & up)
$8 – Advance Child Chili Head Start Pass (ages 6-12)
* Day of Show beginning June 5
$10 – Day of Show Adult (13 & up)
$5 – Day of Show Child (ages 6-12)
$15 – Day of Show Adult Chili Head Start Pass (13 & up)
$10 – Day of Show Child Chili Head Start Pass (ages 6-12)
$5 – Upgrade your Adult or Child ticket to a Chili Head Start Pass! Available only at the Entrance.
* If purchasing tickets on your smart phone, please note the option to print to your phone and we’ll scan your phone at the entrance! IF YOU CHOOSE PRINT-AT-HOME TICKETS, YOU MUST BRING THEM WITH YOU TO THE EVENT, OR HAVE THE BAR CODE FOR EACH E-TICKET ON YOUR SMART PHONE, READY TO BE SCANNED AT THE ENTRANCE.
* All tickets NO REFUND / NO EXCHANGE.
* For ticketing assistance, contact Etix Customer Service @ 1-800-514-3849
* Advance Adult & Child tickets also available at the following locations until Wednesday, June 3:
- BWL Customer Service - 1232 Haco Dr.
- BWL HQ Building - 1201 S. Washington
All CASE Credit Union locations:
- Pennsylvania Branch – 4316 S. Pennsylvania
- Lake Lansing Branch – 2400 West Road, East Lansing
- Meridian Branch – 1701 Hamilton., Okemos
- Delta Branch – 7527 Delta Commerce Dr.
- West Saginaw Branch – 5611 West Saginaw Hwy
- LCC Branch – 422 N. Washington
LEPFA has a NO Weapons policy for all its facilities. The only people who can carry an open weapon are the people below:
1) a peace officer; or
2) a CPL license holder openly carrying a firearm.