We try to accommodate as many people as possible to tour our facility safely and efficiently. Guests are welcome to register online at bluebloodbrewing.com, and we will reserve first-come, first-served tour spots for our taproom customers. Please plan on 30-60 minutes for a complete tour depending on the size of your group and questions.
BREWERY AND ROBBER’S CAVE PUBLIC TOUR RATES
Proceeds of tours go toward maintaining Robber’s Cave and are donated to our monthly Beer Bounty to give back to our community.
BREWERY AND ROBBER’S CAVE TOUR EXPECTATIONS
- Includes 30-60-minute guided tour (depending on size of group and number of questions)
- Includes a $5.00 voucher to use in the taproom (PUBLIC TOURS ONLY).
Private Tour Information / Request
- Stay with your tour guide at all times
- Brewery floors may be wet and slippery—watch your step
- Guests vandalizing property will be reported to police and banned from Blue Blood Brewing Company
Contact 402-477-2337 x103
**Ages 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult**Due to the historical nature of Robbers Cave, modifications to the landmark or its structure that would make the landmark available to everyone are unable to be installed, and due to physical limitations imposed by the natural structure, all areas within the landmark may not be accessible to everyone. Warning: Robber's cave contains uneven flooring, low overhead, and narrow passageways. Cave tour participants acknowledge and assume the risks inherent in a cave tour.